Monday, February 14, 2011

Blogging - I am a COMPLETE IDIOT when it comes to this

  Well as the tile states, I am a complete idiot when it comes to blogging.  So I figured I would start one and see where we end up.  It is like when I site down at the vise with a new material or new concept, I never know what will come out of the jaws when I am done.  It will take some time to get this going and learning how to do it and do it well.  Like my tying, repetition, refinement and more repetition is what it will take.  If you have suggestions, please let me know.  
  Some of the things I will be blogging about will be the flies I tie, materials and other things I pick up as the weeks go by.  I will post information about the events I attend and some pictures.  I am also going to see how to integrate this into my new website that I am developing that will show all of what I do and let you purchase the flies and materials I produce.  I hope you will be interested in what I do and like what I have to say and post.
Brad
BuzFly Products

Support your local clubs
Atlantic Saltwater Flyrodders
Teach your kids to fish, so they can teach you when you get old and gray.......

No comments:

Post a Comment